Tuesday 9 July 2013

      MY GRANDPARENTS

Dear grandma and grandpa, this message is to simply express how much I love and respect you both and how much I am thankful to God for giving me the best grandparents.
I am thankful to my grandparents for their strong inspirational messages in life which have always been my armour to face my every day living. My grandparents have always been a mentor, advisor, a guide and a really important part of my life. I want to thank my grandparents for being my role models that I should look up into. I will always be thankful to God for giving me such nice, caring grandparents.
I am really very thankful to God for giving me such nice and loving grandparents and parents.
BY:Tripti Vijayan
VII-H

2 comments:

  1. Really proud of you and appreciate your sincere and loving attitude towards your grandparents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Trjipti,
    A small girl of your age is if so humble and emotionally attached to her grandparents then all credit goes to your parents who have given such a good value system in you.I salute to your parents and wish that such message should spread in rest of the society. Good luck to you and your family. Seema madam.

    ReplyDelete